- GenVerified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoMost amazing swimwear
I bought this swimsuit last year and wore it all summer and it’s the most amazing fit! I love that it goes up in a range of bigger sizes and the fabric is to die for! I recently pulled it out of my wardrobe for a holiday and it’s still as good as new!
Would definitely buy this again and again
- Renee B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoBloody unicorn
Ok this thing is a bloody unicorn
Makes the titties look divine
Great coverage on the ass - and if you want the no ass look
Im sure you could achieve it
Thins out the mid- section when its not deserved
This full piece will take you back to when you were 21 and had great tits !
Love the bows
I want one in every colour
I have G cups and it holds the bad boys in !!!
It is amazing
- Renee H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoBest swimmers EVER!!!
I was very nervous about purchasing these given the price tag but as soon as I tried them on I knew they were something special. Every time I have worn them I get compliments and have had two friends already purchase for themselves! They are MAGIC! Especially for women who have big boobs- the support is unrivalled.
- Deanne B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoSuper swim suit
This product is everything it claims to be. It fits firmly but softly, lifts at the front and tucks at the back. I feel confident, smart , feminine. I am a size 18, this suit is a great investment if Joy have been feeling uneasy is saggy, poorly fitted swimsuits for larger women. I bought another suit in another design, because this is the first time I have enjoyed wearing a swimsuit in years. I took a leap of faith in this product and I am thrilled.
- Pam H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10 months agoBrings a smile to my heart ❤️
Oh my goodness, what a wonderful swimsuit. I LOVE how it lifts and hugs all the right places and swoops over the “problem” areas. Super easy to get into (and out of) and no shoe horn required!!!
Absolutely no issue with sizing and I’m quite different from bust to hips.
Love the feel and the little touches like the pretty bows at the shoulders. Of course, they can be removed if needed but why would you?